Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it as soon as possible delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will refund you 100%, no questions asked.
Warranty Information - Pawsh Bandanas
60 day Manufacturer Warranty for defects only. Normal wear
and tear is not warranted. Visible damages not noted upon
delivery will be determined to be customer damage and will not
be warranted. Returned items must be in new or unused
conditions with the original manufacturers packaging.
Below are warranty info from our supported retailers
Enchanted Home Pet
Our 1 year Limited Warranty covers products purchased through authorized Enchanted Home Pet retailers only.
Warranty Related Returns
GoPet accepts returns on GoPet and PetRun products under warranty conditions of product
damage prior to customer receipt (damaged during shipping) as well as for product faults
under normal operating conditions for a period of 1 year from date of receipt.
- If the product damage is slight and can be fixed by a replacement part(s) GoPet will send replacement part(s).
- GoPet will determine if the damage is extensive enough to warrant a return and if a replacement is to be shipped to the customer.
- Normal wear and tear along with damage due to misuse or an animal’s chewing or scratching product is not covered by the warranty.
Non-Warranty Related Returns
- There will be a 30% Re-Stocking Fee
- Customer must pay for and coordinate shipping back to GoPet.
- All shipping and product tracking information must be provided
- If GoPet coordinates shipping the customer will pay a 35% re-stocking fee and pay for shipping upfront, before product will be picked up from the customer.
- Product must be repacked as it was when it was delivered to the customer.
- It must arrive at GoPet undamaged or the customer will be billed the full amount for the damaged product. IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED that pictures be taken of the product prior to and after packing to document its condition prior to shipping. These pictures should be sent along with tracking information to GoPet.